Re: proposed definition for "website"

Dear all I agree with comment of Don.There are many possibilities where a website is more than the followed defined key resources.What about portals, portlets,Web 3.0 applications,chat rooms,....Also we could say that a web site is a related collection of World Wide Web files.
Regards
Kostas

3 Feb 2012, 18:40, ο/η Don Raikes <DON.RAIKES@ORACLE.COM> έγραψε: