From: Velleman, Eric [evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012 7:33 PM
To: Alistair Garrison; Eval TF
Subject: RE: EvalTF Telco Agenda 2 February

Hi Alistair,

Would you still be able to read through the overview of the discussion I sent this morning and indicate what your feeling is about the places where I ask: " Is this ok?"
Wishing you a very pleasant holiday and thanks for all the valuable input sofar.
Kindest regards,

Eric

=========================
Eric Velleman