From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Wahlbin [kathy@interactiveaccessibility.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2011 7:57 PM
To: 'Shadi Abou-Zahra'; 'Eval TF'
Subject: RE: use-cases and scenarios for conformance evaluation

Every year Knowbility has  a contest for developers.  Attached is the
judging form.  I think this would be worthwhile looking at and could be
added to the WIKI.

Kathy

Phone:  978.443.0798
Cell:  978.760.0682
Fax:  978.560.1251
KathyW@ia11y.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. Thank you.