Re: New editor's draft for guide available

Hi Michael, all,

Here comes a new editor's draft. Changes:

- Corrected examples' formatting
- Maintained xhtml formatting for those using brute-force editors ;-)
- Corrected some pending validation issues (orphan <p>'s)
- Clarified errors in 2nd example in section 3.1: alt attribute referred
to a p element.
- Clarified the prose in examples 3.18 and 3.19. Also introduced
comments in RDF listing
- Moved IETF keywords para to section 1
- Reworded sentence on EARL stone age ;-)

I think that was all my homework.

regards,
carlos

PS: Note-to-self: wrapping xhtml documents is dangerous. Children, do
not try this at home :-)

Michael A Squillace wrote:

> Group:
> I have, following our discussion yesterday, posted a new editor's draft
> (http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/ED-EARL10-Guide-20090911 ). Carlos can
> begin his work on this draft (also atached). I made the minor changes we
> discussed yesterday and also removed P elements from around ul, ol, dl,
> and pre elements. I also double-checked the version links and updated
> the .htaccess file. Sorry for any confusion.

Dr Carlos A Velasco
  Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
  Web Compliance Center: http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de/
  imergo®: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
  Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
  Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609