Re: new comments mailing list

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for checking, here are my thoughts:

Carlos A Velasco wrote:
> - Should not we open an issue in the issue tracker for every comment
> received? If so, who is in charge of opening the issue?

There is no requirement to use tracker but it may be the easiest. Each
editor should record an issue for every comment received on one of the
documents that they edit, either in tracker or in a separate page.

> - Should the discussion occur here or in the comments mailing list?

Discussions should occur here. The comments list is just to record the
incoming messages and, if applicable, the working group responses.

Thanks,
   Shadi