Re: new comments mailing list

Hi Shadi,

Just a question on the process for the comments:

- Should not we open an issue in the issue tracker for every comment
received? If so, who is in charge of opening the issue?
- Should the discussion occur here or in the comments mailing list?

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
  Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT