Re: [Pointers-in-RDF] Updated documents

Hi Carlos,

Carlos Iglesias wrote:
> Here you have an updated draft of the Pointer Methods in RDF document and the schema. According to the WG resolutions, changes since the previous version are:
>
> - Changes in the status section to reflect the new situation
> - A paragraph has been added to the introduction section giving advice about Pointers usage
> - All examples with abstract and generic classes have been removed
> - XMLNamespace has been renamed as NamespaceMapping. There is also an Editor's note looking for feedback on the new name
> - Changes to the example 10 title trying to clarify it
> - Several typos has been fixed

Thank you for providing this draft for review.

> By the way, do you think it is necessary to add a "changes since the last version" section with this information?

The W3C Process document says we *should* indicate the changes:
  - <http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/tr.html#first-wd>

Since you've already got these handy, would it be easy to just add it in
a small sub-section at the bottom of the document?

Thanks,
   Shadi