Re: Minor updates to requirements document

> EARL 1.0 Schema. Is it the schema document (the core) for the 1.0
> version of EARL? Or the 1.0 version of EARL Schema?
It's the version of the entire suite of vocabularies. The requirements
document applies to the vocabulary, which we agreed was defined over
multiple specs.

> Do we also want to version e.g. Content-in-RDF?
> What if Content-in-RDF gets a new version number, say 1.1. Would that
> make EARL the vocabulary version 1.1, even if EARL Schema is not changed?
Good point. My own view is that all of the documents should be versioned
and that, when one changes, the version of the suite changes. The suite is
not defined entirely in terms of the core vocabulary (i.e. the schema) nor
should the version be defined in that way.
--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able

             Johannes Koch
             <johannes.koch@fi
             t.fraunhofer.de>                                           To
             Sent by:                  ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
             public-wai-ert-re                                          cc
             quest@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Minor updates to requirements
             06/23/2009 08:31          document
             AM

Michael A Squillace schrieb:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Requirements-20090526
>
> Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

> This document describes the requirements for the scope, design, and
features of the Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) 1.0

About versioning:

--
Johannes Koch
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT