Re: Example: testing multiple softwares with regard to one test case.

Hi Karl,

Karl Dubost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When we do interoperability testing, there are two ways of presenting
> the data.
>
> 1. list of test cases and one assertor tries all of them through one
> software
> 2. One test case that is tried by one assertor with regards to a list of
> implementations.
>
> I would like to know what would be the most elegant way of doing the
> second case.
>

> * testcase-Z  hosted at the uri http://example.org/test1
> * assertor with the name john smith and john@example.org
> * software-A - pass
> * software-B - pass
> * software-C - fail

We regard each of these as a separate test execution, and each result is
recorded into an earl:TestResult. The relationship between the tests is
actually part of the test case description rather than of an EARL report
-for example, to express that "test-1", "test-2", and "test-3" are part
of a single "interoperability test" is outside the scope of EARL.

Regards,
   Shadi