Re: [foaf-dev] Re: stability of foaf:Organization

Hi all!

Note that the DCMI is proposing a set of classes that are going to be
used as domains and ranges for dcterms: properties, including the Agent
class, which is the proposed range of the dcterms:creator property and
similar.

See the proposal here:

http://dublincore.org/documents/2007/02/05/domain-range/

and the announcement here:

http://dublincore.org/

Public comment is currently in progress on the DC-ARCHITECTURE list, but
ends in approximately one week from now..

I plan to get back to this group later with some suggestions and
proposals for creating relevant references between the new DCMI classes
and existing FOAF classes....

Don't hesitate to comment, here or there!

/Mikael

--
<mikael@nilsson.name>

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose