Re: identifying test subjects

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:41:14 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> There is an open issue that the Test Subject class does not have a
> (built in) mechanism to identify what it is describing (a handle).

RDF itself provides this, by pointing to a resource. If you want to use
dc:foo or some other form of identification there is nothing to stop you,
but I don't think they should be mandatory.

I strongly object (and would make a formal objection) to a uri property as
an identifier (other than r:resource) for the reasons outlined by Shadi. I
suggets we do nothing, and encourage people to use rdf:resource

cheers

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com