Re: (X)HTML to EARL via XSLT

Yes, it is possible to rewrite my XSLT templates into Schematron rules
(and some other constraint languages as well), but I am not volunteeing
either ;-). I think that making a hierarchy of XSLT files would be easier.
At least XSLT has a wider tool support than Schematron and is a W3C
recommendation by itself. Anyway, can you give us some reference that
explains how Schematron rules can generate EARL reports by default?

Best regards.

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid