Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 11 January, 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:45:05 +0100, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> AGENDA:
> 1. Next Face-to-Face meeting
>   * potentially 27-28 Feb in Cannes at the W3C Technical Plenary
>   * opportunity to meet/attend other W3C working groups

I'm not available then, although I will be there. (This is why the process
requires 8 weeks warning :)

> 2. Updated EARL 1.0 Schema
>   <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20060101>
>   * resolve editor questions and other outstanding issues
>   * decide on publishing as a Working Draft (or wait for Guide?)

I propose that we publish as a working draft now (we are behind on the
process reequirement for heartbeat, I believe), and work on resolving the
editor questions and getting to last call...

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com
      Peek into the kitchen: http://snapshot.opera.com/