From: public-wai-ert-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-ert-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Johannes Koch
Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2006 7:28 PM
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org
Subject: Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 1 February,
2006

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> The next teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday 1 February, 2006 from
> 15:00 to 16:00 UTC:

Regrets for Carlos V. and me, we're on a training; and may only attend
via IRC.
--

Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside Later
for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com