Re: Warning class example

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:32:02 +0530, Carlos Iglesias
<carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org> wrote:

> As per my action item from the last teleconference here you have more
> examples of my Warning proposal.

I still fail to see the value of this. If anyone wants to make a warning
as a sub-property of a description, they are welcome to, but I don't see
why we should. It just adds complexity that helps people to make mistakes,
something that seems like an anti-goal to me.

So I am opposed to warning, except as a sub-type for description. (The
only value I see there is that fewer people will try to use it as a
result, although some obviously will).

cheers

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com