Re: WebAIM's Accessibility Evaluation Framework

I completely agree :-)

In fact, WAEX [1] is a recopilation of rules from several tools including
Hera, ATRC, WebAIM, Taw, Bobby/WebXACT and some others, but using only
XSLT, (not a self-developed XML file). I have also been able to rewrite
these rules with XQuery, Clix and Schematron as well, but I found no
important difference, only syntactic sugar (so I stayed in XSLT, a W3C
standard).

If you can't find any rule from these tools at WAEX, please let me know.
I'd also be happy to have a common set of tests, so I'd be happy to join
you in achieving such common set of tests. I also challenge W3C's WG to
work towards this attempt, in order to provide a common set of tests for
WCAG 2.0.

[1] http://www.it.uc3m.es/vlc/waex.html

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática