Re: Use of dc:language in test subject?

Hi Shadi,

We can probably use the lang attribute to the earl:TestSubject.

The use case is that our pool of assessment modules parse the (X)HTML
pages that we want to perform automatic assessments on. We would like
harvest information about the content language of the page being
assessed for statistical analysis in a data warehouse, and we would like
to utilise the fact that the assessment module already had this
information available.

Best regards,
Nils