Re: Updated (was Re: First Working Draft of EARL 1.0 Requirements)

Mostly this looks good to go. The one comment I have is on D09:

D09
EARL 1.0 will define a conformance model so that tools can ensure that
generated reports validate against the published schema.

I think what we want to say is that we will define a conformance model
that allows testing of EARL reports for at least a minimal level of
iteroperability with other EARL reports. I also suspect that we should
make this a *should* at this stage. (We can update the requirements too,
right, so long as we note anything that has been dropped...)

This is not a strong enough objection to delay publishing the document if
you can't think of better wording, since I can't...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com