Re: First Working Draft of EARL 1.0 Requirements

Shadi was good enough to dig out my outstanding action items, so this is
where I am up to:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 14:54:07 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Items still open:
>
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2005/03/issues.html>
>  - Modify schema to accommodate types of subjects (products)
>     * CMN: chase karl and come up with a proposal

There was a proposal in the schema modifications proposal, and a
disccussion after that, and I am happy about the results. I don't plan to
continue this action item

>  - Conversion between current and newer EARL versions
>     * CMN: look into implementation for this functionality
>
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/05/03-er-minutes>
>  * cmn to look up how to define ID as required

I though I had done this. We have to make some special magic, or implement
it outside RDF.

> <http://www.w3.org/2005/05/24-er-minutes>
>  * chaals dig out how to require some non-earl property in the earl
> spec, using OWL

Same way you require an earl property using OWL. e.g. owl:Restriction,
owl:someValuesFrom, ...

I plan to look at this when doing a new spec draft - i.e. at the point
where we get to discussing what restrictions we might want.

cheers

--
Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download