Re: WCAG formalization (rewriting WCAG HTML techniques as automatable rules)

Bcc to ERT group for information.

Hi Vicente, this is interesting work. I think that you have misinterpreted
some of the WCAG - for example "No abbreviation or acronym should be
defined more than once" is not what the relevant checkpoint means.

Unfortunately (from my perspective) the WCAG group has not been very open
to helping clarify how the WCAG should be interpreted. I hope that this
will change somewhat, as work like yours starts to make it important.

You should consider announcing it to the Evaluation and Repair Tools
working group.

Best regards

Chaals

--