Re: locating subject of test results in EARL

Hmm. A good starting point seems to be at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-annotation/2002JanJun/0130 which
describes how the process works... (that's some way further into the
thread, after the discussions that strike me as figuring out if it is
possible to talk to each other which are more interesting in historic
terms than for technical solutions).

some more flesh on the bones at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-annotation/2002JanJun/0156
algthough Nick had to sleep before finishing it, and the demo linked there
is not currently available from webthing.

I haven't chased back to the earlier thread mentioned in that one, which
covers more discussion, not the mentions in the old ER list. (I remember
working for an organisation that said cool URIs don't change. Did they
only mean HTTP URIs, or just some HTTP URIs?)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org