Re: Does TestCase belong in EARL

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:40:42 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> TestCase is only a URI pointing to some external test case. Ideally,
> that is described in a standardized test case description format. Do we
> need to have that Class inside EARL or is the property from the
> Assertion sufficient?

Well, ideally there would be somthing else that we could use. But it is
usful to have the class, because you can do some important basic
description of the test case - give it a title, describe how to find out
about it and who created it, use OWL to discuss versioning it...

For these reasons I think it is worth keeping unless we run across a more
developed RDF class that handles the same things

Cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download