Re: Confidence Claims - more discussion

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Chris Ridpath wrote:
>
>> I don't think it's necessary to state that the first image has an alt
>> attribute and the second image has an alt attribute and the third
>> image etc. You just need to state that all images have an alt attribute.
>

> I understand your argument. However, what is wrong with having a huge
> (raw) data source so that users can query to generate customized
> reports?

imergo also reports only warnings (lower confidence) and errors (high
confidence). But the XML report can be hundreds of MB or even more than
a GB depending e.g. on the number, size and quality of documents.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)