Re: more properties for the location class (was Re: locating assertions in non-text based formats)

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Based on Christophe's findings in PDF and Flash, I suggest adding the
> following properties to earl:location (which is still in discussion
> itself):
>
> * earl:page - to help describe the location in word processor formats
>
> * earl:frame - to help describe the location in frame-based formats (eg.
> multimedia presentations)
>
> * earl:time - to help describe the location in a time-based format (eg.
> audio files)
>
> What do people think of that?

[ replying in a hurry; have to catch a bus ]

What's the current status of earl:location?

It seems to me that if we're introducing these properties, we need to
distinguish between freestanding properties and offsets (like time),
as well as between points and ranges.

--
Nick Kew