Re: What is a subject of a test?

Fair enough. This seems like it should work. So sme tests should expect to
have multiple locations identified. For those tests, then, they expect to
find a Seq.

(Do you have an idiot's guide to the difference between Seq and
parsetype=Collection or should I just RTFM?)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org