From: public-wai-ert-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-ert-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra
Sent: 04 April 2005 18:04
To: 'Paul Walsh'; public-wai-ert@w3.org
Subject: Re: ERT Action Item: Use Case Scenarios for EARL

Hi Paul,

> This is why it's important to state in ones documentation that it is
> not intended to cover every permutation, otherwise a missed
permutation
> may be assumed as not covered when it fact it might have been.

These are Use Case scenarios for EARL and should highlight the usages of
EARL to exchange test results between different types of tools
(automated or semi-automated evaluation tools, browsers, authoring
tools, etc). These are not test case scenarios for WCAG.

However, I agree with you that we should point out that this is only a
subset of these use cases and that there are many more.

Regards,
  Shadi