Re: Requirements for the test samples repository (including the Web interface and the WG tool)

I still think the repository should support and facilitate efficient
navigation of/through the test samples to the maximum extent possible..

I believe such navigation will enable more widespread use and adoption of
these test samples..

Best, Tim