Re: sc2.5.1_l1_003 step 2: Structure review

Hi All,

Another follow-up to this review.

At 10:28 18/12/2006, Carlos Iglesias wrote:
>As per my action item from the last teleconference here we have the
>structure review (step 2) of the third test sample with some comments
>
>* contact information of the submitter is available; (see comments
>to the previous test sample)
>* all necessary files are committed and available;
>
>The metadata file is not well-formed

I have fixed this.

>The test sample content is not functional (not being interpreted at
>the server)

In the JSP code, there is also a reference to a file called
"processformdummy.html", which is not available and which does not
follow our file name convention.

>* all necessary files follow the naming conventions; (see comments
>to the previous test sample)

See my previous comment about "processformdummy.html".

>The test sample content includes copyright information that is
>different from the metadata copyright information

This has been removed; see Vangelis' mail.

>(...)
>Apparently the locations refer to the server-side language not to
>the generated content. Is this what we expect?

This will be discussed in a separate thread.

>Initial content review can't be done since the example is not functional

That requires JSP support at the W3C website.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
K.U.Leuven - Departement of Electrical Engineering - Research Group