Re: sc2.5.1_l1_002 step 3: Content Review

Hi Shadi,

Quoting Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>:
> Carlos Iglesias wrote:
> > * the test sample and the test procedure are an unambiuous unit; ??
> > I suppose so :o)
>
> Does the test sample interpret or change the meaning of the
> test procedure? Tim already identified this imprecise wording
> and I have an action item to refine it.

I'm not sure I understand how a test sample can interpret or change the
meaning of the test procedure. But more importantly, if a sample
appears to do that, it is not appriopriate for the technique or failure.
(Interpreting or changing the meaning of the test procedure or any
other part of the technique or failure was a concern that was also
raised with regard to e.g. "expertGuidance", but out metadata document
says: "it shall not be used to interpret WCAG 2.0 Techniques".)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe