Re: TSD TF: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 11 December 2007

Belated regrets.   There were some action items discussed last week,
including: copying some files over so that the HTML test cases would run
correctly, providing validation documentation (some HTML test cases don't
validate), etc.
When will these be done, so that I can review my samples again?  In
addition, I think that the techniques metadata item should include some
reference to the title of the referenced technique?  Just including a
reference to the number of the technique, in the absence of any other
information, doesn't indicate whether the technique mapping is correct (a
number yields no useful semantic information, it may be incorrect - typed
wrong -, and if the numbers change, the mapping will be out of sync)..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST