Re: HTML version of rulesets, with SC IDs

Hi,
Please delete the version I sent in my previous message; something
with the IDs was not quite right (see the comment about the guideline
number at the bottom).
I am sending a new version of the XHTML file as an attachment
(rulesets_200705_200604.html).

Best regards,

Christophe

--