Re: Reviewing SpecName

Hi Shadi,

At 20:08 3/04/2007, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>After re-reading the checklist for content review, I wonder if we
>should say something about the usage of SpecName in the metadata.
>The SpecName technologies in there should really match the intention
>(or references) of the respective WCAG 2.0 Technique.
>
>Any objections? Any wording suggestions?

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.
Is this related to the applicability section in the WCAG 2.0
techniques and failures? I.e. do you mean that the content review
should check that technologies in the test sample (or at least the
technology in which the technique or failure can be highlighted) is
also in the applicability section? (Or rather the other way around?)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
K.U.Leuven - Departement of Electrical Engineering - Research Group