Re: Evaluation Tools List - possible tools for future addition

Hi again,

Other differences between the two lists are that we have extended the possible values for the property "type of tool", and we have added a new property named "category". See github for details.

https://github.com/josehilera/a11y-evaluation-tools/

The current 105 tools in w3c list are also in the a11y-evaluation-tools list.

But also other 165 different evaluation tools, and 25 software tools classified as assistive technologies.

295 tools in total.

Saludos

Regards

José R. Hilera