From my Mobile Phone.

-------- Mensaje original --------
De: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Fecha: 30/03/2018  15:42  (GMT+01:00)
Para: public-wai-ert-tools@w3.org
Asunto: Evaluation Tools List - possible tools for future addition

 From https://twitter.com/web_a11y/status/976895027552096256:

"a11y-evaluation-tools" list available in https://goo.gl/L8i1Sw  Is a spreadsheet that includes the tools of the @w3c_wai Web Accessibility Tools List (https://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/ ), but MANY OTHERS.
Anybody can collaborate improving the list here:  https://github.com/josehilera/a11y-evaluation-tools/blob/master/README.md …
#a11y