Re: Visual Design Mockups

Hi Shawn,

Please don't hold back on anything. :)  We need to get all comments in by end of day today (tomorrow if absolutely necessary) to prevent delays in this project.

As for guidance on what level of thing to comment on - I would follow the points in the design review email to EOWG, and only raise an issue if you feel strongly enough about it to really argue for it (so we can limit efforts to addressing critical issues and not get bogged down in "it-might-be-nice-ifs" or "visual wordsmithing").  Then for issues you do open, classify them into strong, medium, or discretionary, and we'll go through them! :)

Thanks for all of your support!
James