Re: Visual Design Mockups

Hi Alicia and all,

Here is a friendly reminder of the info on Page Types and such at:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Page_Types

This includes several things that we will want to address related to the visual design, for example:
* Translations list (probably drop-down) on most "resource" pages
* Resource sub navigation - 2 types listed
* Contained resources & tools -- Which will use full masthead/nav? Will some not?

Thanks,
~Shawn