Re: How will IA address in-progress/unfinished work?

fyi (for y'all's information:-): In most cases in the past, links to in-progress/unfinished work was from pages of the WG developing it, until it was mature enough to be included in the main navigation.

(I'm not sure the status of this particular resource. I'll leave it to Shadi to comment on that where appropriate. :-)

Best,
~Shawn