Re: Smart Search

That's wonderful news, Laura!  Chris -- welcome!

I'll defer to James on when to add this to the agenda.  I have never done
agile, but my theoretical understanding is that our next few meetings will
be exclusively focused on the current sprint items, which means it wouldn't
be for a few weeks -- not until smart search makes it into the sprint.
James -- is that correct?

Thanks,
Anna Belle