Re: Smart Search

Thanks, Shawn.

A heads up to folks on the Task Force  -- especially those unable to be on
the call Wednesday.  On the call we finalized what's included in the
current sprint, and smart search is *not* part of it.  There's of course
nothing wrong with thinking about smart search, but the focus of our energy
needs to be on the items that are in the the sprint, i.e. (1) analytics,
(2) information architecture, and (3) style tiles.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Anna Belle