RE: WSTF: WAI Site Wireframes

Carol,

Thanks-a-million for keeping active on the task force and sending drafts
to the list for comment.

I think wireframes are jumping ahead a little too much at this point.
Specifically, we need to agree on the content of the home page and
navigation design before we start working on designs/wireframes.
Hopefully we can get that going before CSUN. Note the "next Steps"
listed at:
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/Overview.html#tasks

Also, I think we agreed last meeting that we wouldn't be far enough
along for actual testing at CSUN unless people were very prompt in
completing action items and commenting on the list, which,
unfortunately, has not happened. I'll send updated action items &
reminder for participation soon...

Thanks again.

Best,

~ Shawn