update RE: WSTF agenda for 20 Oct 2003

WSTF folks,

Below are some updates related to the next meeting.

Additional agenda item for the beginning of the call:
- update on recent discussions in W3C & WAI IG about WSTF work

New updates to tasks & questions based on AIR input just posted:
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/wai-ut.html#tasks
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/wai-ut.html#questions

Note: Monday's meeting is the final opportunity to make changes to the
usability test tasks and questions. Please send your comments to the
list ahead of time so that we have time to think about them before the
meeting.

Note: We might have a representive from AIR (the group conducting the
first usability testing) for part of the call. If you have any questions
or concerns about this, please call me as soon as possible.

fyi, personas & use cases developed by WCAG WG folks:
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2003JulSep/0497.html
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2003JulSep/0648.html

Have a great weekend!

Best,