Re: WCAG 2 techniques in After pages

Hi Tom,

This is really useful, thank you! It is also a very interesting approach
to reuse the existing format and adapt the "barriers" to WCAG 2.0. This
will be very useful for the report and for the "in-between pages".

Just to be clear, did you actually run any of these success criteria and
techniques against the actual demo pages?

What about the success criteria not listed here, does the demo meet them
or are they not applicable? At some stage we need to end up with a full
evaluation of the demo against WCAG 2.0 to identify the success criteria
we meet and don't meet.

Thanks,
   Shadi