'after' improvements/ Alternate Stylesheets

Hi @all,

Shadi wrote:

> Personally I don't think that we should prioritize these changes,
> there is a lot of other work waiting for us on this Demo.
But...

I agree with Eric:
>> That said, a rebrush would really be nice for those pages, probably some
>> lighter colors and a not so boxy layout. One could really do something
>> like that to present those pages in a more modern way.
>>
>> I personally wouldn’t redesign the pages without touching the markup as
>> there are some things which could be optimized and simplified.

A lot of issues on my list
(file://localhost/E:/Apache2/htdocs/bad-tf/Demo/waiage.html) would be
done by changing the styles and the markup.

Maybe we should discuss first of all how to improve the markup
and how to clean up the styles to keep or even modernize the the
"Look" of the pages, by enhancing the "Feel" of them.

A consequence could be to adjust the "before" pages to the better, more
modern look of the new "after pages".

Well, let's see...

Greetings

Maik