Re: before/info breaks in modern browsers

Hi Eric, all,

This is actually a feature rather than a bug! We wanted to show that bad
markup may cause the content to break in different browsers. However, it
seems that this is not clear enough -many people did not realize that we
are doing this intentionally to show something.

The question is now: how can we better show that this is a feature of
the Demo? Maybe the "in-between pages" may make it more clear. Also, the
navigation proposed by Michael may have some space for a small comment.
Let's discuss these and other ideas tomorrow...

Best,
   Shadi