Survey form

On the Survey Form, I think that the asterisk is unnecessary, as the
requried fields are marked "(*)(this a required field)". Many designers
would find this text repeated after each field as too much.

For the question "Rank your favorite forms of transportation", the
values in the listboxes are numbers, and these are explained in text.
Wouldn't it be easier to understand if the values were explicit, like
"Avoid" and "Prefer", so that there was no ned for numbers.

The option "Save travel freedom" I don't understand.

For some users who can't see the whole page, the form could be easier to
use, if not more accessible, if it stated at the beginning how many
questions there are.

I think it ought to say what the subject of the survey is, as this only
becomes apparent as you read through the form.

best regards,

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant