Re: Testing BAD "after" site: without CSS, colour

I have looked at the pages with and without CSS, using the "Disable
Styles" function of the Web Developer toolbar for Firefox.

* News Article:
Explore Site by Topic. This doesn't appear with CSS turned on. If it
is necessary, it should be visible to all, I think.

* Events Page:
"...can only be purchased by calling the ticket hotline:" Without CSS,
the telephone number is seperated from it by the concert dates table.

In the "Ticket Prices" table, the ticket category (class "datahead") is
only differentiated from the THs above and below by CSS styling.

* Survey page:
The photos in "Free Penguins" and "More City Parks" do not appear
without CSS.

I also looked at the pages in grayscale with the AIS Accessibility
toolbar, but I don't detect any loss of information.

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant