Re: BAD layout

Sorry, I haven't looked at the Features page carefully enough.

The only solutions that occur to me are to put the typical "best viewed in
Internet Explorer" disclaimer at the bottom, with a link to an
explanation, but then the target audience probably wouldn't think it
unusual enough to look at further. Or, to put in some comment or clue that
doesn't appear in IE but does in the others. Or use user-agent string
sniffing to detect the other browsers; this is something that might well
happen in a real-world site.

best,

--
Alan Chuter