Re: Agenda WAI coordination 27 March 2023

Hi Janina,

This is a Google slide deck. There is a download option in the File menu. I am not sure how accessible the menus are in Google docs though. They don’t appear when I am tabbing through. There is an option to search the menus by pressing control plus the ` (back tick) key.

Not sure if that helps at all?

Kevin