Re: Draft issue on saving transcripts

A couple of thoughts on auto transcriptions.
I think they are useful, used wisely.
There will be mistakes, and consequential mistakes like can for can't
are still all too common (I've done a lot of testing over the past decade)
I think the best use is to make it available during the call to help
scribing so the scribe can look back or even cut-and-paste chunks.
It is tedious to clean up a transcription.
If a transcription is saved the audio should be saved with it.

Cheers,
Kim

--

Kimberly Patch