Re: ... APA Personalization Specification Naming

Hi, formerly-known-as-Personalization folks,

Based on today's meeting, I updated the GitHub issue:
 https://github.com/w3c/wai-personalization-standards/issues/9#issuecomment-1090814374
 https://github.com/w3c/wai-personalization-standards/issues/9#issuecomment-1090826878

and draft:
 https://deploy-preview-8--wai-personalization-standards.netlify.app/personalization/

Let us know if you want more input from the WAI Education and Outreach Coordinator (me) or from EOWG.

Best,
~Shawn